Question about the Kerrington Shopper

sleepykris

Dec 13, 2012
I had been looking for the shopper in horse or "equidae" print and finally got one on eBay. Of course, the seller ends up cramming it into a small box to save on shipping fees. There's some creases in it. Has anyone had luck stuffing and conditioning the crease? I think it's leather or vinyl? I have seen it listed as both. I am disappointed but really like the purse. I am already dealing with a used YSL wallet from another seller who sold it as new. I am having bad luck lately on eBay.

Attachments

harlem_cutie

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
NYC
Kerringtons tend to be vinyl. You can get the spot a little wet and place a hairdryer on low heat over it to see if it will smooth out. I wouldn't bother though as I don't think it's noticeable.

sleepykris

Dec 13, 2012
Kerringtons tend to be vinyl. You can get the spot a little wet and place a hairdryer on low heat over it to see if it will smooth out. I wouldn't bother though as I don't think it's noticeable.
thanks for your reply. I found out it is vinyl. I left it stuffed and hanging in the bathroom during a hot shower and it looks like it is pretty much smoothed over.

Reactions: harlem_cutie