question about the hailey handbag

Hi, I actually went from a Maggie to the Hailey and couldn't be happier! The Hailey is very roomy. On a daily basis I carry my large zip around wallet, cosmetic case and wristlet in and there is still lots of room to spare. Then on certain occasions I carry all of that plus my camera & case and flip video & case. I don't have any issues with the bag and love that I can wear it cross-body. Sorry not much help in comparison with the Zoe as I do not own one but I hope I helped some! :biggrin:

I have the Hailey and the medium Zoe and I'd say they are equally roomy. I agree with the pp that said the Hailey is deceptively roomy. For some odd reason, she looks smaller than she really is.

Wow that is really GREAT to hear! I absolutely adore the look of Hailey, but had written her off due to size. Now I'm thinking a Hailey needs to come home with me!

I had written Hailey off due to size too - I actually hadn't seen one in person, only on the Coach website. But then shalomnurse posted pictures of the lime Hailey, and I had to have her. She is very roomy - all the stuff that fits in my Maggie fits in my Hailey!

So far, Hailey is my favorite style Coach to wear. Most comfortable Coach in my collection!

I don't have a Maggie or Zoe so I can't compare exactly, but the Hailey is very roomy.

I've even carried a hardcover book or a kid's size thermos with my lunch in it, along with all the normal purse stuff.

But I keep thinking "I might need a book, umbrella, gloves, folding shopping bag...." and keep adding things, and then it gets so heavy it aggravates my shoulder tendonitis!

It does hang better when it's not overstuffed though.

I agree, the Hailey is pretty much the same capacity as the medium Zoe (or the medium Carly), I switch between all three pretty regularly and, if anything, the Hailey is a tad roomier for what I carry because of the extra width. For some reason, the Hailey just looks smaller but I love it!