question about the hailey handbag

lovemyzoes

lovemyzoes
Jun 21, 2009
is this purse very roomy. how does it compare size wise to a medium zoe ? I'm still looking for a purse to replace the maggie. are there any issues with this handbag? tia

caitlinsmom

Sep 9, 2009
Hi, I actually went from a Maggie to the Hailey and couldn't be happier! The Hailey is very roomy. On a daily basis I carry my large zip around wallet, cosmetic case and wristlet in and there is still lots of room to spare. Then on certain occasions I carry all of that plus my camera & case and flip video & case. I don't have any issues with the bag and love that I can wear it cross-body. Sorry not much help in comparison with the Zoe as I do not own one but I hope I helped some! :biggrin:

lkooyman1

Let's see the shoes!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Twin Cities, MN
Actually I would say its very close square inch wise with the med Zoe but it is not as tall and it's wider. The Hailey is deceptively roomy.

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
Canada
I have the Hailey and the medium Zoe and I'd say they are equally roomy. I agree with the pp that said the Hailey is deceptively roomy. For some odd reason, she looks smaller than she really is.

notoriousliz

Coach & Makeup Fiend
Mar 13, 2009
Vegas state of mind
Wow that is really GREAT to hear! I absolutely adore the look of Hailey, but had written her off due to size. Now I'm thinking a Hailey needs to come home with me!

JeninND

Certified Coachie
Nov 28, 2009
Bismarck, ND
I had written Hailey off due to size too - I actually hadn't seen one in person, only on the Coach website. But then shalomnurse posted pictures of the lime Hailey, and I had to have her. She is very roomy - all the stuff that fits in my Maggie fits in my Hailey!

So far, Hailey is my favorite style Coach to wear. Most comfortable Coach in my collection!

muranogrl

Meet Poppy the Pug
Sep 18, 2009
Yes Hailey is actually really roomy. I love my hailey. She was my first coach and I think that I will always keep her.

tiggycat

Jul 29, 2009
I don't have a Maggie or Zoe so I can't compare exactly, but the Hailey is very roomy.

I've even carried a hardcover book or a kid's size thermos with my lunch in it, along with all the normal purse stuff.

But I keep thinking "I might need a book, umbrella, gloves, folding shopping bag...." and keep adding things, and then it gets so heavy it aggravates my shoulder tendonitis!

It does hang better when it's not overstuffed though.

Restore724

Hopeless 4 Handbags
Nov 4, 2008
USA
They are about the same size just different shape.

Hailey 12 (L) x 10 (H) x 5 1/2 (W)
Zoe 13 (L) x 10 (H) x 4 (W)

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
I agree, the Hailey is pretty much the same capacity as the medium Zoe (or the medium Carly), I switch between all three pretty regularly and, if anything, the Hailey is a tad roomier for what I carry because of the extra width. For some reason, the Hailey just looks smaller but I love it!