question about the groom collection

1. I like the groom collection and would like to have one of the agendas, but i feel it would look weird because Im a guy. What do you all think?

2. Not at all. Even if others think that it looks weird, that shouldn't really matter. You like it and that's all that matters. ;)

3. actually i think its rather unisex. the stripes give it a touch masculinity . also there are different color choices for stripes so you can choose more traditional boy colors if you'd like

4. Ditto;) I reckon it's unisex too.

5. Thanks. Is there a waiting list, and should I get on it?

6. yes and yes

7. i think it'll look cute on a guy =)

8. Definitely unisex.
    That's why they put yellow, red, blue and green on the stripes :smile:

9. I think it would suit a guy just fine. Get it, get it!:nuts:

10. I think it would be fine for a guy.

11. My Bro and I pout our names down today. The round cion purse and zippe wallet, for each of us, and maybe an agenda for him (I doubt he'll use it tho)

12. I was upset that the main Houston boutique didn't know what I was talking about when I asked them about the Groom Line... However when I went to the LV inside Neiman Marcus, the SA knew what I was talking about, and told me she'd call me when they got them in. :heart:.

13. There is no Green Stripe for the agenda. Just Yellow, Red and Blue. I put my name on the waitlist for the Blue Agenda after looking at all 3 for ages...it's hard to decide :smile:

Blue n White for Argentinian Colors!!!!:wlae:

14. I think the groom collection was aimed towards males at first but that didnt stop me from going on the waiting list :yes:

15. I think it would be fine for a guy. I was talking to my SA about this line today and he said he wants to get an agenda.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice