Question about the Epi Leather Pochette

andro

Sep 8, 2007
I have a question about the Epi Leather Pochette... Does this bag's strap essentially have the same fuction as the other pochette. So actually my question is whether this purse has a strap OR is this bag a cluth?​

2902333459.jpg

Does anyone have one that they wouldn't mind posting pics.
Here is my new pochette. It's my 3rd bag. Probably nothing special compared to all the limited editions out there but I know it's not fake.​

You got to start somewhere ------>
29023550659.jpg

Neiman Marcus - Fashion Island; Newport Beach, C.A.

p.s. Has anyone been to this place? Outdoor mall, really bigger than it looks.
Has some nice stores on the 2nd level of Neiman Marcus floor, not to mention, i.e,
Akris; Jil Sander, Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, St. John and Stella McCartney store-in-store type of boutiques... Really nice, oh, and of course... Louis Vuitton too​

i think all the pochettes come with the strap. its removeable though. my guess is that some people use the pochettes as a small bag inside a bigger bag and would rather not have a strap in the way. some people use the strap as a small bag for going out at night or doing things where you wouldnt need a big bag. sorry, i dont know if i answered your question

i think all the pochettes come with the strap. its removeable though. my guess is that some people use the pochettes as a small bag inside a bigger bag and would rather not have a strap in the way. some people use the strap as a small bag for going out at night or doing things where you wouldnt need a big bag. sorry, i dont know if i answered your question

:woohoo: Yeah!! kinda of like this...
28713080765.jpg

I was just wondering, because I'm thinking about returning my momogram pochette for an epi one before it's too late, what do you guys think?

monogram definately fits a whole lot more than epi, i have both. plus i think epi is a tiny bit more higher maintenance because of the alcantra lining inside. but both are definately good buys!!!

If you want to attach it to other bags, I think you can. I just use mine as a clutch.

If you want, you can actually attach any two bags together w/ this little accessory. Just as long as the other bag(s) have a clasp, or something to hook on to(you know what I mean!!)

This is a keychain but I use it to attach them together.
29119164812.jpg
29119164875.jpg