Question about the colour Poudre for Glamlock

Natarina

Dec 9, 2008
Last edited:

Kaliyah

Oct 25, 2016
I noticed the exact same thing! So I just looked at other websites selling the same bag to get an idea of what poudre actually looks like.

heiress-ox

big hair, high heels
O.G.
May 16, 2009
Canada
I think the bag looks different depending on the lighting it was shot under but P45 is definitely Poudre!

The second link is the closest to My Poudre lock bag!

Miss Naza

Jun 11, 2017
I think the bag looks different depending on the lighting it was shot under but P45 is definitely Poudre!

The second link is the closest to My Poudre lock bag!
Hi I was also looking at the glam lock bag in poudre, all the pictures I looked at was of a nude blush pink which I loved. But when I saw the bag in the store it appeared to be a more cooler tone nude in daylight. I made a few calls to many different stores and SMS pictures of what I like they all said yes that's called p45 poudre. I did end up purchasing both the bag and shoes, went back to hotel room in Hawaii and the colour looks different to the pictures. It's more a cooler grey undertone nude. But pictures look more blush pink nude.

Icing_Time

Feb 19, 2016
I'm thinking of buying this bag too! But worried it might be too trendy.
You can downplay the trendy look by choosing a more neutral color, but honestly I really have a hardtime deciding on which Valentino bag style I like the most these days. They are so, so good!