question about the color blue

swan lake

O.G.
Feb 24, 2007
I saw Neiman's LE blue Balbag with its gunmetal hardware. Does anyone know the name of this color blue ? Also, I bought my wife a Part Time with GSH '07. I asked the SA what color is this bag and he scanned it and told me "Bleu". Just curious as to the names of these blues !

Thank you to all of you for your info on the color blue.
Trying to expand my wife's and my daughter's handbag collection to other designers; and Balenciaga caught my attention for the variety of colors, styles and the softness of the leather. What a great designer handbag !

^^You're an enabler! LOL! :tup:

If its Fall 07 blue, then i think it should be Ocean.
Very beautiful blue imo, saw it irl.
Not Ocean Blue. The blue that the OP is speaking of is exclusive to Neiman's for their 100th Anniversary. I think it's referred to as the NM Blue as what the other poster said.

^^You're an enabler! LOL! :tup:

Not Ocean Blue. The blue that the OP is speaking of is exclusive to Neiman's for their 100th Anniversary. I think it's referred to as the NM Blue as what the other poster said.

Oops, sorry if i made a mistake. :shame:
But i tot the OP bought a PartTime for his wife? Does the Neiman's LE comes in PartTime too? :confused1:

Oops, sorry if i made a mistake. :shame:
But i tot the OP bought a PartTime for his wife? Does the Neiman's LE comes in PartTime too? :confused1:
No, it is only available in City. Does anyone know how many of the NM bags were made? I was thinking maybe 100, but it seems like they would be all sold by now. I have it, and it is really beautiful with fab leather! :heart: