Question about the Cabas Mezzo and Piano

turtlejd

Oct 24, 2006
Do they have a zippered pocket on the inside? My Mezzo doesn't have a zippered interior pocket, just a slip pocket with vachetta trim and my piano has a zippered one. My Mezzo was made in 11/05 and the Piano 1/02. Just wondering if they were both changed or just the mezzo and when. Thanks!

i remember seeing a thread about this in the summer. i think it changed sometime this year. i bought my mezzo last february and mine has the zipped pocket. that's too bad they changed it.

I'm more confused than ever:
-on elux, the Piano is stated as having a "patch pocket"
-on vuitton.com, it says the Piano has a zippered pocket
:confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

Yeah there are a couple of versions..I think it depends on who makes it, etc. The bottoms are also different..one has the stitching on the ends of the sides and one doesn't. Both are real but they just have 2 versions. Could be a convenience thing, with the pockets though. They probably just decided to slightly change the one version instead of creating a whole new bag.

Yeah there are a couple of versions..I think it depends on who makes it, etc. The bottoms are also different..one has the stitching on the ends of the sides and one doesn't. Both are real but they just have 2 versions. Could be a convenience thing, with the pockets though. They probably just decided to slightly change the one version instead of creating a whole new bag.

There's also another bag I thought of that has a variation..the MC Alma..some have the stitching at the ends of the vachetta near the zipper and some don't.

My Cabas Piano that I purchased in May 2003 (it was my first LV!) had a zippered pocket and the bottom and sides of the vachetta were in three sections.

The newer Pianos have a one piece vachetta bottom but I didn't notice the inside pocket not being zippered.

My Cabas Piano that I purchased in May 2003 (it was my first LV!) had a zippered pocket and the bottom and sides of the vachetta were in three sections.

The newer Pianos have a one piece vachetta bottom but I didn't notice the inside pocket not being zippered.

My Piano has the one-piece vachetta bottom and a zippered pocket.