Question about the blue/gray 06.....

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. First off... thanks to the ladies that referred me to Kim at balNY - she is a DOLL!!! I just got off the phone with her and placed my name on the wait list for that color in the DAY bag - I am so a hobo kinda gal - LOL!!! Anyway... how many people have also bought the bag w/out seeing it..... (i gave her my credit card and will pick it up when it is in)......

I am still waiting on the grenat day to arrive from Barneys - if I'm not a fan, I think I will get the Rouge VIF instead - lol!!!

2. kim is great. she is sooooo nice and accomodating. please post pictures of that DAY bag when you get it. I love that shape.

3. I will buy the part-time SUS (site unseen), but from Nordies where I can return if it is :throwup:

4. I am on the wait list for Bal NY for the blue-grey City and Nordstrom for the blue-grey Part Time. Trying to decide which list to take my name OFF of...

5. I didn't know Nordstrom sold Balenciaga... hmmmmmmm (are they still doing pre-orders???)

6. How much did it end up being?

7. sorry hun.... I didn't even ask Kim the price

8. The part-time is $1295 at NM.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice