Question about Tattersall care

kitana157

Aug 15, 2006
Hello all! I've been a reader of this forum for quite a while now (love it :heart:) and this is my first post. I have a question regarding caring for the stripe tattersall canvas. So I only used my large tote and demi once since I got them a while back as gifts and did not notice the stains on it! I am pretty annoyed seeing as I always seem to dirty my bags! :sad: I've searched the internet countless times and have not found a thread/advice on how to remove dirt stains from the canvas? The tote looks exceptionally new minus the ugly stains. I thought it was easy for care for this style? I could be wrong? Does anyone have any advice? Thanks so much! :smile:

Hi there. I appreciate your timely response! :smile: Yes I've tried soap and water and the tide pens. I even asked my mom to try and clean it since she's good with that kind of stuff. No avail. Very disappointing!

Hi there. I appreciate your timely response! :smile: Yes I've tried soap and water and the tide pens. I even asked my mom to try and clean it since she's good with that kind of stuff. No avail. Very disappointing!
If you can post a picture of the 'dingy' area, we can give better ideas. IIRC the bag has leather trim, yes? I was going to say if you get TOO depressed you could throw it in a container of something like BIZ to brighten it, but it could possible make the leather bleed into the material, but I do know the inner liner is sig c's...

I've attached a picture of the stains. Aren't they beautiful? :nogood: It's not that I am that depressed about it. It's just I honestly have no clue how I got them and that pisses me off. Maybe's it's me haha. Clumsy? :confused1: I think the chances of getting them out is slim to none. Ha. :tdown:

Attachments

• SANY2551.JPG
    SANY2551.JPG
    181.5 KB · Views: 81
I've attached a picture of the stains. Aren't they beautiful? :nogood: It's not that I am that depressed about it. It's just I honestly have no clue how I got them and that pisses me off. Maybe's it's me haha. Clumsy? :confused1: I think the chances of getting them out is slim to none. Ha. :tdown:
Get a Mr Clean magic eraser, select a small section you don't care about as much and determine if you are willing to give it a shot on that area, and rub gently and determine if you want to use water or not in small doses.

Thanks for all your responses! I'll try the Mr. Clean eraser when I get a chance. I believe it's coated fabric. Not really sure though. I'm too scared to throw it into the washer. Afraid it might get destroyed. With my luck it will probably come out a different color! Haha. Somehow I'll get those stains out.

i have the grafitti tatersall and the sa told me as well just to use baby wipes,,in fact one of the bags in the store had some scuff marks and the baby wipe took them right off...