Question about taking your LV to the store to get cleaned.. share your experience! :)

RacyRedhead

Luxury Junkie
Aug 24, 2008
Hello everyone,
I couldn't find a previous thread about this, sorry if i missed it.. but I've been thinking about getting my 6-year old Cherry Blossom Papillon to the store to get cleaned.
The exterior of the bag still looks okay to me, but it has been stained on the inside, and that really bothers me. However, I don't use the bag very often, so I wouldn't care to spend too much on it (max around $300). Can I still take it to the store, even if it's over 5 years old? Any idea how much would it be, and are the results worth it?
Thank you in advance, I really appreciate your help. Have a LVoely weekend everyone! :biggrin:

OMG, is there anything you can't get cleaned with BABY WIPES?? I just tried Huggies to clean the interior, and they worked like a dream! Definitely no need to take my Papillon to the store anymore, she's as new again :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Whoever invented the baby wipes was a genius... and so was the person who came up with the idea to use them for handbags! :dothewave:

Baby wipes are the best! I have a 3 year old and have carried them with me at first for him, but then realized the magic of them on my bags when he spilled milk on my batignolles horizontal. So happy that they cleaned up your bag and at a fabulous cost!