question about switching bags often

i don't switch as much as i'd like to actually bc i am a obsessive compulsive mess:Push: and need everything inside my bag to match:shame: ...this is too much work to do every day/every week even....once every other week or so...

Michelle, I'm a obsessive-compulsive mess, too! And that's why I HAVE to change my bag every day ;) (and all the contents) so it compliments my outfit.
I need my head tested, I know.

I use my BH for school (3X per week), then i switch to smaller bags on thursday and friday nights to go my mom's place, then every saturday I bring out my nice bags for dinner.

i change bags maybe twice a week. it really depends on the weather and my outfit. recently i've been using my damier alma A LOT! but during weekends, i tend to just bring a pochette or a mini pochette.

I usually switch everyday to match what I'm wearing. If I'm lazy or in a rush I'll use whatever I used the day before though. During school I usually use my cabas mezzo a lot when I have to carry books and stuff.

I carry my mono speedy as a daily bag, but I will switch stuff in to my pochettes when i'm going to the mall or something, so I have less to carry. I use my Illovo bag when it rains, since it's damier and doesn't get spots :biggrin:

I switch whenever I can....but sometimes I get attached and wear a bag for a few weeks straight. Currently my attachment is my Damier Cabas Mezo. :heart:

I rarely switch bags unless the occasion/weather calls for it. Most of my bags are neutral and can pretty much go with everything. Lately, I've been using my Damier Saleya MM. If I had a Damier Cabas Mezzo, I would be pretty attached as well!!! :jammin:

Depends on my outfit and mood, but almost daily. I now take a few extra minutes in the a.m. to decide which bag to carry, or even change it out the night before so I don't run late.

I rotate my bags almost daily! I get up in the morning and take 5 minutes to pick out a purse and organize it with all of my stuff. It's my morning ritual! But, if the weather is going to be bad, I tend to use my Damier Speedys or my Mono Speedy since it already has a dark patina.