Question about Stud Clutch

nikkig564

Feb 17, 2009
I ordered the stud clutch in jade from Bluefly. I received it and it is not as described on the website. The studs do not have the RM logo and the inside has no zipper pocket or rebecca minkoff plate. Is this normal? After looking at pics on here it seems mine is not right! What do you think? Thanks so much!

I can't take a pic because my camera is broken right now. It looks pretty accurate to the photo on bluefly except no RM logo on the studs. There are no pics of the inside on their website. I looked at pics on here and realized something might be off....

A lot of her older bags do not have signature studs/feet. As far as we know RM has never been faked before. The clutch seems to be gone from BF though-can you find another picture online to attach?

I saw the picture of the jade clutch online, it has the RM signature studs on it. Looks like they took down the picture of it on bluefly though.

Lets just hope OP finds a way to take a picture of it.

I'm assuming you have the quilted Stud clutch? I know I've seen pictures of ones here on the forum that have plain studs. I think the silverspot one and possibly another color.

The stud clutch came out after the new/ signature hardware was released. I have the stud clutch in black (aka "night") and it has the logo imprinted studs on it. In fact, every stud clutch that *I* have ever seen has the logo studs on it. Perhaps you got a prototype or a sample somehow?

On the inside of the bag should also be a zippered wall pocket on one side and two slit pockets on the other side.

I would absolutely love to see pictures of this clutch! Do you have a cell phone that takes pics?