Question about Spy cap

liloleme

Jul 11, 2007
Hi all! I wanted to ask if anyone has come across a spy cap where the Fendi on the mirror is tilted/crooked. I don't know if it's a common thing or if I should be concerned because Fendi is supposed to be extremely careful with their craftsmanship. I bought my spy from a reputable (mypoupette recommended) seller & already had it authenticated on the forum.

Is it at all possible to get a replacement cap (although I don't have a receipt from a store)?

Here are 2 pictures of the cap on my spy:

(Thank you in advance!)

Attachments

• spy cap.jpg
    spy cap.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 49
  • spy cap 004.jpg
    spy cap 004.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 57
I've heard that some authentic ones have been made crooked so if it was authenticated and from a trustworthy seller I'm sure there is nothing to worry about..I'm not sure if you can get it replaced, I would think so:shrugs:

thanks for your reponse kneehighz. i'm a bit relieved to hear that you've heard of other instances where it's been crooked. maybe i should ask the seller if she has the original receipt.

I've seen them more crooked than that. I really don't think it's anything to worry about. I've also seen spys with wonky stitching at Bloomingdale's, so there are definitely instances where quality control leaves something to be desired.