Question about Sperone BB

mia1103

Aug 28, 2015
So I just purchased this cute bag today at the LV store. I haven't done the unboxing because when I came home, I noticed the picture on the website is showing some differences..
1. Mine has only 1 metal loop but the picture shows two metal loops on the top of the bag. (Which I prefer cause it's better to do crossbody style)
2. Mine has the magnetic closure but the picture looks like it's a working buckle...
Does anyone know anything about all the differences?
Any insights are appreciated!!!

The buckle seems fine..as in you can choose either way to open the bag. But the d-rings....another booboo but LV? They hv just sorted out the neo noe strap and now this...

So I phoned the 1800 and the rep told me the picture on the website was wrong.. The bag supposed to have only one ring on the top.

However I saw some discussions on IG saying the picture online is the "revised version" of this bag, which will be released later on after the first batch of production has been sold.

I don't know if it is true but im not very happy about the situation as 2 d rings on the top really makes a huge difference when wearing it crossbody!!

I haven't been buying LV for awhile (cause I'm more into Chanel now) and issue like this really drives me nuts. I've decided to returned this bag...