Question about size

missruby

Mar 23, 2007
Hi everyone,
Im looking to get a Gucci Horsebit hobo...I was just going to get the large but now Im kind off worried it might be too big. I dont have a Gucci store near me, just Neiman Marcus and they never have the large or the medium. So I wanted some opinions. Im 5'3 about 125 lbs. Should I go with the large or the medium? Just wanted some advice. Thanks!

hi missruby,

I've got the medium horsebit. i've got a modelling pic of it in the gucci reference guide. Maybe this can help you? I'm 1m70 or 5'5 (I hope the calculator is right:P)

attachment.php

I'm around the same size. I have the big one and think it looks adorable. My friend is also the same size and has the medium. Mine can be somewhat of a black hole but it is worth it b/c it is so pretty. The hardware on the large def. shows up more on the bigger bag imo.

I don't have the bag but I have tried on a medium one and like the size better. I'm 5'5" and a size 6. It also depends on how much stuff you carry everyday.

leslie_x: I believe you're 5'7", your bag is TDF!

If you're into big bags, then get the bigger one. But I have the medium one and it carries more than enough for me without looking too overwhelming. I carry all my crap w/ me plus room for the kitchen sink.

absolutely in love with your white guccissima leslie.

i'm 5'3" 100lbs and have the medium and LOVE it. perfect size and i dig big bags.

guccipursewoohooyb9.jpg

let us know which you get!!

i think you should get the small. my friend is around 5'5" and she has the large..looks absolutely amazing even though she has a small frame, because she looks like a fashionista/superstar with it on ;)

Shorty you look TOO CUTE with that bag! That makes the medium look much more appealing...Hmm..decisions decisions..Ill make sure I let you ladies know what I pick. Its for my birthday so ill be waiting about another month..but thats all the time to decide what size! Thanks for everyones opinions!