Question About Serial #s in Fendi

1. Hi--Does anyone know if ALL Fendi bags have a serial number inside? Everyone that I have owned has had one, but I've been told that it's not true for all models--just for Spys, Baguettes and maybe some others. Does anyone have a Fendi that DOESN'T have a number inside? Thanks!

2. Sometimes they are printed on the bag lining material. I have an older bag with red satin interior and the serial # is printed on the satin inside the pocket compartment.

3. My Fendi buffalo leather diablo (devil) bag does not have a serial number, which I found strange, but I bought it from a Fendi store....so....I guess some don't. But I would say that all new styles should have a serial number whether imprinted in satin or on a leather tab.

4. Hmm--that's odd. I have a Fendi devil bag that does have a serial number--it's the one with the inset mirror pieces and the embroidery. I guess there was inconsistencies with that model. Does anyone else have any other styles that don't have the serial numbers? I used to have an Ostrik which I don't have anymore. Now that I think of it--I'm not sure if that one had a serial number or not because I'm not sure where fendi would have put it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice