Question about selling Christian Louboutin Shoes!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2010
    HI All -

My friend received a pair of Christian Louboutin shoe's as a gift but she would like to sell them. They are brand new. I was going to sell them on Ebay for her but it doesn't seem to be a good market for them. Do you know of any other places? Thanks so much!

....please don't post your items for sale....

Please read our rules....

2. I thought ebay would have been your best bet. I didnt know ebay wasnt a good market for Louboutins. They've got everything else on there and as long as there authentic and your describing them as authentic i shouldnt see problem.

3. You might think about trying to sell them on Craigslist. I just had a conversation with my husband about the fact that louboutins and some other high end shoes do not have a great resale value on ebay.

4. Bonanzle but may take awhile to sell. eBay is probably your best bet on resale. Can she return them and get store credit?

5. Just try listing them on ebay,many CL lovers out there..who knows?

Go for it you may be pleasantly surprised

6. OP, what? That makes no sense (sorry!) as ebay sells a ton of them and they close at high prices.

7. eBay is a great market for Louboutins.. I have bought 80% of my CL collection on eBay.

8. Ebay is an excellent selling venue for CL!

9. It all depends upon the shoe and the condition. Craigslist is notorious for selling fakes. eBay is your best bet, most of my non-retail purchases of CLs have been there.

10. Ebay has a great market for Louboutins.... well.... it depends on the
    style of course......

make sure to have them authenticated first tho.... That helps
    with making buyers more comfortable....

11. This thread is 3 years old and has been revived by someone trying to sell, contrary to forum rules.

12. You can always sell or consign them to a resale shop such as Yoogi's Closet, Portero, etc.