Question About Saleya

1. Im planning to get a saleya mm can anyone post a pic wearing one pls ? to saleya owners, does the handle hurt when carried on the shoulder? ive read somewhere that rolled handles are not comfortable when used as a shoulder bag .. tia

2. The gm is not very comfortable...I tried it on at the boutique as I chatted with the SA's and did some extra looking aroung for about thiry minutes and I just couldn't get into it at all.

3. I just have a camera phone so no pics wearing, just of the bag! I have the MM and find it very comfortable, I am not bothered by the rolled straps at all, I do wish the straps were about 1/2 inch longer, I have skinny arms but you can't wear this on your shoulder with anything more than a light jacket on. The GM really has th eideal length of straps, I disagree with platinum card, I found the GM very comfortable as well, the bag is a great shape and fits a lot of things very well. I get tons of compliments on my MM, LOVE Saleya!!

4. Check out pics of Jo Jo with hers in the Visual Aids sticky!:yes:

5. I tried the Saleya on at LV and the rolled handles did not stay on my shoulder. :sad: Too bad as it is such a nice bag! :yes:

6. They'll stay on your shoulder for short periods and if you hug the bag tightly to your body with your upper arm. But truthfully it's not a "shoulder bag", it's a tote. Feels great in the hand or on the arm. I LOVE mine.

7. I have the MM and I love it! I always wear my bags held tightly against my body (it makes me feel more secure) so the rolled handles are no problem at all - I live in Miami as well, so I'm usually not wearing any jacket that would get in the way - when I travel to colder climates, I'll adjust accordingly. I love the bag, it holds everything (including books) and looks elegant at all times. -

8. thanks everyone i might be getting one this week, i hope il love it.

9. I love this bag, I don't have any problems with the handles but I'm use to holding the bag close with my upper arm.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice