Question about sales!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone-

I've been craving a pleated Veneta and was thrilled when I was looking through threads on here and saw someone got a black large pleated Veneta on sale for 60% off. I decided to call my nearest BV store and see if they had any left. Sure enough, they did and my SA sent me a photo of the ones she has left along with prices. Unfortunately, none of them are on sale. Are the sales prices just for a limited time only? Are they only at certain stores? It was going to be a done deal if it was on sale, even if it wasn't 60% off! But full price, I just don't think I can swing it while I'm still trying to figure out how to go about how to sell another bag I own but don't use at all.

Thanks!

2. i think the pleated veneta went on sale in the BV stores in turbolence, torrent and eclipse (seasonal colors) but not in black, I believe. the department stores did put the pleated veneta in black up on sale, which could explain for the discrepancy that you see. i think the department stores have generally been a little more generous with their discounts. HTH!

3. Yes, that was highly unusual and made for one very lucky TPFer! It most likely was a department store like Barneys or Neiman Marcus. A deal like that would be nearly impossible to repeat.

4. I did see the pleated Veneta in black on sale. In Europe.