Question about Sabrina Lining

coachlover347

Aug 30, 2008
I went to my outlet today after reading about all of the bargains other TPFers had been getting and the possibility of a Sabrina....

Well, they had quite a few Sabrinas. I currently have a Black Op Art Small (Style #12947) that I got off of E-Bay from a reputable seller. My Sabrina has A lilac lining that is kind of rough and a gold metallic creed.

The same bag at the outlet had a baby blue satiny lining with a black creed.

Is it possible that both of these are real? Does Coach ever use 2 different lining on the same bag?

Edit: I called them, it is a Pilot bag, hence the different lining and creed! I am definitely picking it up in the morning :smile:

Last edited:
It was at the Fremont, IN outlet. I put the Op Art on hold and am probably going to go back in the morning to pick it up.The one I have is missing its hangtags, so I think I want to try to sell that one and get the brand new one at the outlet. The lining and creed just really threw me off.

FYI they also had 2 small/med espresso and 1 small/med black with Silver Sabrinas for 30% off factory. 1 Black op art new Shoulder bag 30% off of factory.

1 Final Sale Melon Madison Shoulder Bag w/ a small snag/spot on the front for 50% off of factory and a bunch of the smaller op art shoulder bags that resemble the Hamptons small shoulder bag for 50% off of factory.

hmmm...I don't think I ever saw the black op art Sabrina with blue Satin lining! I thought the satin linings were on the leather bags. And the black leathers have the deep purple lining.:thinking:

hmm not the colors I was hoping for but thanks for the info :smile: ALso, if you do buy it... be careful because some outlets are giving 50% off... make sure you get the right price!

I called them: The Op Art they have is a Pilot Sabrina (Style # 12947P). It is 50% and will come to $139.00!

Thanks for the help, and I hope you find the colors you are looking for :smile:

It was at the Fremont, IN outlet. I put the Op Art on hold and am probably going to go back in the morning to pick it up.The one I have is missing its hangtags, so I think I want to try to sell that one and get the brand new one at the outlet. The lining and creed just really threw me off.

FYI they also had 2 small/med espresso and 1 small/med black with Silver Sabrinas for 30% off factory. 1 Black op art new Shoulder bag 30% off of factory.

1 Final Sale Melon Madison Shoulder Bag w/ a small snag/spot on the front for 50% off of factory and a bunch of the smaller op art shoulder bags that resemble the Hamptons small shoulder bag for 50% off of factory.

Hey I was there today too...I wonder if we crossed paths?? I hit the sabrina jackpot there!! yippie!!!!!! Berry and Ivory patent!! :yahoo:

Oooo I have never been to the Fremont outlet...how would you guys compare it to the one in Michigan City?

It's kind of in the middle of nowhere...I drove 3 friggin hours each way!! UGH!! But as I told my hubby, I would drive to the end of the earth for Sabrina..LOL It is very nice...but smaller than Mich city...

^^Thanks for the info...I would drive forever for Sabrina or Julianne lol...but I didn't realize that I'm actually closer to the one in Fremont vs. Michigan City. Too bad that Fremont is smaller that Mich City though, I haven't been super impressed with Mich City before and I was hoping for more! Oh well!

Hey I was there today too...I wonder if we crossed paths?? I hit the sabrina jackpot there!! yippie!!!!!! Berry and Ivory patent!! :yahoo:

Wow! Berry and ivory patent! :faint: I am very jealous! Were you there in the morning? I decided to go up after work, and they just had espresso, black, and 1 op art.

I was amazed at how much boutique stuff they had. It seems like lately they have been getting some good stuff.