Question about returns

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am thinking about returning my belt, since I haven't worn it except in the pictures I used to make for TPF, now is the problem I have kept it in the box since december 27th so being rolled up it rolls back at the end of the belt. Does someone have experience with return a belt and this problem?

2. Your belt will curled up if you roll it for storage. Always hang it like a tie (like they do in the boutique) so it doesn't curl!

3. I have it hangibg but whenever I put it back in the box for like an hour it will already have an curl :crybaby:

4. Wear it more often :smile:. But if you're truly unhappy then exchange it for something else. Is it still the same condition as when you bought it? Show us some pics!

5. As you can see in pic 1 the holes are in perfect state since I never wore the belt. but as you can see in the 2nd pic the curve is bery bad :crybaby:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• r2.JPG
      r2.JPG
      File size:
      52.5 KB
      Views:
    • r1.JPG
      r1.JPG
      File size:
      22.1 KB
      Views:
  6. I thought it was no returns after 30 days. Since it's so close they may make an exception!

7. I already called they will make an exception. :biggrin: