Question about returns

m0riendi

Feb 8, 2008
Hi. I'm new here. I was just wondering if you can go to the outlet store and exchange a bag you don't like anymore for a different one. I bought the black leather studded gallery tote about a month and a half ago. I carried it for about a week before I got a new bag. I just don't like that it lost it shape. It's not so square anymore. Kinda unshapely looking on the sides from being carried. :sad: I just wanted to ask before I took it in there to exchange for something else and get laughed at. Thanks!

heqet

is happy! :)
Feb 2, 2008
Austin, TX
There is no time limit on returns at the outlets or boutiques. But they must be unused and still have the tags attached.

TnC

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
you should sell it. its been used so you shouldn't return/exchange it to the store.

m0riendi

Feb 8, 2008
I guess I'll just have to keep it. I don't use ebay anymore since someone got into my husband's paypal account so I don't feel comfortable using it. And I sold my black small sig hobo flap and wallet on Craigs list but didn't get what I was asking for. So I would hate to list it and get lower than what I paid for it ($198). Thanks for the info though!