Question about returning by mail to the outlet

NCC1701D

Jan 24, 2011
I placed two orders in the online factory sale last week. I want to return items from both orders. Can I just send everything in one box? The shipping label they provided has a barcode so I'm not sure if they'll just scan that and only look at the order that corresponds to that barcode, or if I include both packing slips inside the box if they will look at both. I hope this question makes sense!

bluerose2

Jan 29, 2010
I placed two orders in the online factory sale last week. I want to return items from both orders. Can I just send everything in one box? The shipping label they provided has a barcode so I'm not sure if they'll just scan that and only look at the order that corresponds to that barcode, or if I include both packing slips inside the box if they will look at both. I hope this question makes sense!

I would put both orders in one box. But definitely put each of the order slips with each order in its bag. Assuming you bought two bags, I would send each of them in original plastic bag with the slip right in it for each bag. The person who will unpack will figure it out. I have returned few oredrs in one box to Nordstrom before and never had a problem.

NCC1701D

Jan 24, 2011
Thanks for your help! (I tried to reply last night but the site was giving me problems.)

I ended up sending it back today (at my expense... it was under $10 for priority mail). I put everything in one box and included both return slips and a note saying that I was returning 3 items from 2 orders. It should be fine. Nothing was damaged (everything was packaged impeccably and was in perfect condition), I just changed my mind/didn't need everything I ordered.