Question about return policy

shaselai

Mar 29, 2010
I recently got a coach bag from ebay about 60% below retail as a present. The person did give me a gift receipt from a coach store (i think outlet). Now if i return it will it be based on the current market price for the bag or whatever the person i bought it from paid? it is probably what the person paid for? thanks!

If you got the gift receipt with the bag, it is probably authentic. and also if it says 60% below retail, that means probably MFF - COACH BAG made for factory.

I have purchased bags at the outlets that are FP deletes at more than 60% off retail...a metallic Brooke at 65% off retail and a Tribeca gold tote at 70% off retail. The most crazy one is my walnut Legacy shoulder bag at more than 80% off retail. So I would not rule out one being able to purchase a FP delete bag off EBay for 60% off MSRP.

I have purchased bags at the outlets that are FP deletes at more than 60% off retail...a metallic Brooke at 65% off retail and a Tribeca gold tote at 70% off retail. The most crazy one is my walnut Legacy shoulder bag at more than 80% off retail. So I would not rule out one being able to purchase a FP delete bag off EBay for 60% off MSRP.

I agree, I was able to snag a large cherry Sabrina for 70% off retail

How many seasons ago are those huge discounted bags when you bought them?

Tribecas and Brookes were part of the Fall 2009 line-up, I believe. It really depends on the amount of inventory that Coach has as well as the popularity of the style. Most of the popular Sabrina, Julianne and Maggie colors are still only at 30% off. For most styles (FP deletes and MFF) after a certain period, if there's still a lot of inventory left, I believe Coach then redlines the price and applies 50% discount. Combined with the coupons they then hand out, the savings can be fantastic.

Last edited:
i see. when i go to coach outlets i dont usually see deals like that much off though.. maybe the place is too popular? of course i dont really buy coach that often at all so i probably missed something heh.