Question about resale value of an x

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2010
    Hi everyone! I have a x that needs about $200 of work replacing the trim and zipper (I've gotten an official quote from the LV store near me). The bag is about 15-20 years old but other than the zipper and piping is in great shape with no scratches or staining. The problem is that I hardly ever use it now having four kids and needing WAY bigger bags to fit all of our stuff and I hardly ever get away myself where I might actually use the bag. I'm thinking about selling it on eBay and was wondering what you guys would price it at. I'm planning on selling it as is without investing the $200 in repairs. Thanks so, so much, Alison

2. Check completed listings for final prices and deduct ~200?

Please note that selling is not permitted here. :smile:

3. Thanks for getting back to me. I wasn't trying to sell it here I was just trying to see what I should list it for on eBay. Thanks again!

4. You might want to put this in the authenticate this thread, but I would never buy an expensive bag from someone with only 4 feedback in any case.