Question about PS1 Pouch strap length

Silversun

Apr 28, 2011
Hi ladies,

I'm new to Proenza Schouler and am investigating the possibility of getting the neon coral PS1 pouch. Weirdly, the strap lengths seem to be different between what it says on the US website here (45") and the International Net-a-Porter site here (max 59").

I'm so confused why there's a difference? Am I even looking at the same bag across the two sites? I was planning to buy it from the International NAP site as I'm in the UK.

Browsing through some of the pics and posts on this board, it seems like the Pouch should have a really long strap(?) which I'd personally prefer because I can always get my cobbler to shorten it if necessary. But 45" is too short for me to wear crossbody. I've emailed NAP and am waiting for a reply, but in the meantime I wanted to see if any of you could shed light on this strange situation. It would be much appreciated!

Hi, I think I know the difference.. the 45" on the PS website has a knot on the strap, the bags are designed that way says PS. But Net-A-Porter usually untie the knot :smile:

Hi, I think I know the difference.. the 45" on the PS website has a knot on the strap, the bags are designed that way says PS. But Net-A-Porter usually untie the knot :smile:

Oh, is that all it is?! :lol: Thank you very much! I would have bought a PS1 years ago if I'd known you could unknot the strap to make it longer. I know PS say they don't intend for the PS1 to be a crossbody, but it's just so much more convenient that way. Thanks again!