question about price of patent small/east-west flap

lisadoodle

Mar 2, 2007
Baltimore
Hello. So Im picking up the patent bordeaux small east/west flap this weekend that Ive had on hold at saks. The price is $2750. My question is this: I looked on the reference thread and it says the patent mediums are $2750 but the east/wests are $2150 or something to that effect. I am positive the bag I have on hold is the east west and not the medium. Could this be a mistake? Should I have Saks double check the bag was marked properly? Thanks!

shimmi

Jan 16, 2009
Hello. So Im picking up the patent bordeaux small east/west flap this weekend that Ive had on hold at saks. The price is $2750. My question is this: I looked on the reference thread and it says the patent mediums are $2750 but the east/wests are $2150 or something to that effect. I am positive the bag I have on hold is the east west and not the medium. Could this be a mistake? Should I have Saks double check the bag was marked properly? Thanks!
I just purchased a marked down east west black patent on hautelook.com and the website indicated the retail price was $2200. I also saw that beautylicious posted her east west bags for around that same price in the reference library (search "east west"). If it is truly an east west, then I would definitely have the SA double check. Hope that helps.

vhdos

May 18, 2007
US
I would like to get to the bottom of this too. I just bought a distressed patent E/W (at least I think it's an E/W) on EBay and the price tag said $2150. I had heard that the prices on some of the patent bags went from $2150 to $2650 not so long ago but I don't know if that was for the E/W or the Medium...
Anyone?

lisadoodle

Mar 2, 2007
Baltimore
ok so now i feel stupid cause i really thought i had an east west on hold and then i went to saks this weekend and it was indeed a medium/large. i couldnt believe it i felt like an idiot. but i havent bought it yet cause it was still really small and not much bigger than the east west and i didn't think it was worth the price.

vhdos

May 18, 2007
US
So the current price of the E/W must be $2150 and the medium is $2750 - can anyone verify? By the way, the patent bordeaux is so gorgeous! It's such an eye-catching bag.