Question about Prada shoes!! PLEASE HELP!

I think Prada runs true to my US size of 8.5. I buy 38.5 in Prada whereas in most other European shoes I wear a 39. If anything they run a bit big. My Pradas have stretched with wear and the right one is a bit too big now. But those are kidskin (I think), not patent.

I'm purchasing them online at Bergdorf Goodman, and its just too complicated of a process to have to return an online purchase.

Does NM accept returns for BG? Does anyone know? If so, then i could try getting both and then returning what doesn't fit. (then ofcourse NM will put be on the blacklist.... BLAH)

NM does take returns for BG. NM and BG both operate under The Neiman Marcus Group. Personally I have had to return a pair of Louboutins that were purchased as a charge send from BG in NYC. You just take the item along w/ the receipt to the customer service department. They will process the return. They actually just do the paperwork (make sure you keep all copies). They basically pay for the item to be shipped back to BG, which is nice. You won't be responsible for any loss in the item, etc. You will see the credit a few days after BG actually receives the item though. It's nice so you don't have to pay for shipping out of your pocket and worry about it reaching there, etc.

As far as online purchases, I have not returned anything from BG.com to NM, BUT my g/f has. So, I'm 99% positive it works the same way. Even NM.com purchases you have to go to customer service to return. They call the online dept and get some authorization and then they send back ALL online purchases to the warehouse. The nice thing is you get an immediate credit vs. waiting 1-2 months if you send it yourself to NM.com. LOL Basically, I'm certain that any BG.com purchases will work the same way as NM.com ones. Just call the Neiman Marcus store near you and ask customer service.

Did you end up buying the shoes? I'm sure we all confused you. Prada runs TTS or a bit big for me. Other than boots, all of my heels and sandals are a 38.5/39 and I'm a US 9. Gucci works the same exact way for me too.

NM does take returns for BG. NM and BG both operate under The Neiman Marcus Group. Personally I have had to return a pair of Louboutins that were purchased as a charge send from BG in NYC. You just take the item along w/ the receipt to the customer service department. They will process the return. They actually just do the paperwork (make sure you keep all copies). They basically pay for the item to be shipped back to BG, which is nice. You won't be responsible for any loss in the item, etc. You will see the credit a few days after BG actually receives the item though. It's nice so you don't have to pay for shipping out of your pocket and worry about it reaching there, etc.

As far as online purchases, I have not returned anything from BG.com to NM, BUT my g/f has. So, I'm 99% positive it works the same way. Even NM.com purchases you have to go to customer service to return. They call the online dept and get some authorization and then they send back ALL online purchases to the warehouse. The nice thing is you get an immediate credit vs. waiting 1-2 months if you send it yourself to NM.com. LOL Basically, I'm certain that any BG.com purchases will work the same way as NM.com ones. Just call the Neiman Marcus store near you and ask customer service.

Did you end up buying the shoes? I'm sure we all confused you. Prada runs TTS or a bit big for me. Other than boots, all of my heels and sandals are a 38.5/39 and I'm a US 9. Gucci works the same exact way for me too.

No i didn't buy them:crybaby: I was so confused abt the size, and by the time I decided, of course they were sold out.:tdown:

That's too bad that you missed out on these cute shoes!
It seems like Prada sizing is a bit tricky!
I went down in size in Prada for both flats and heels.

Sorry to hear that, yes Prada runs tts or a bid big for me as well. I had a couple of Prada d'Orseys in the past but somehow they never fit either too small or too large and slipping off which is a nightmare, I am shure you will find smth you will love and that does fit you like a glove.