Question about pouch in dorset tote???

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone know if the pouch inside the Dorset tote would be the size of a wallet ? Or is it bigger like to hold cosmetics ? The website does not show measurements. TIA!

2. Hi Ally, I recently tried on the smaller Dorset tote to scout for Designpurchaser when me and a friend recently visited M. It's a bit bigger than a wallet, I think the closest thing I could think of size-wise is between a Mini Pochette and Pochette from LV... :nuts: Sorry if that wasn't too helpful :sweatdrop:

3. I have the Black Forest Dorset-the inside pouch is approximately 4.25 inches high by 7 inches wide. It is very flat.

4. Thanks, I am familiar w/these so that helps !

5. Thanks for the measurements! Are you happy with your Dorset?

6. I have not used it yet, as I am trying to use my light colored bags in this 100 degree weather we are having. But I do love the super soft leather and look forward to using it in a month.

Are you going to get it?

7. Yes I hope so but have to wait a month or two ! I've exceeded my accessories limit for the year already ! :smile:

8. Oh I can't blinking wait to get my hands on an oak medium Dorset! The pouch thing looks fab!