Question about Poppy Pave Loop Charm...

4vryng

Coach-my candy store
O.G.
Nov 12, 2009
Poppy Pave Loop Charm #92793

I was thinking about getting this charm. I love the look of it, but I'm worried it might scratch the leather of the bag it's clipped to.

For those of you that have it or have seen it IRL: Do you think the prongs on the crystals will rub against the bag and scratch it over time?

Attachments

• 92793_svmc_a0[2].jpg
    92793_svmc_a0[2].jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 116
I don't know if they're sharp. I don't have it, and my boutique doesn't carry it, so I would have to order to see it IRL. It looks like the prongs stick up a little, not that they're necessarily sharp, and might rub against the leather. Maybe I'm just too paranoid?

Oh, please post a picture of it on one of your bags when it arrives. I would love to see it. And let us know what you think of it.

Thanks for the pics, PCL. When you use it, do the crystals face outward so you can see them, or do they flip around so they're backwards?

Yeah, that's it. I tried it on the Audreys and Sabrinas, but it kinda clashed with the H&C badge.
I have not tried it on a croc carryall yet, but I have a feeling it would work on one of those. LOL!

Is the dog leash clip large enough to clip on most hardware (croc audrey/maggies)?

I saw your pic on your purple audrey but couldn't tell for sure if it's on the actual hardware of the bag... :P