Question about Piano, please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

orangejuice

Oct 29, 2006
Hi, I recently got my first LV bag, a piano, from eluxuary.com.
eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - cabas piano , louis vuitton , louis vuitton cabas pia
The bag looks very nice but one side of it is not perfectly lined up. One side of it is perfectly line up, but the other side is like 1-2mm off. I like the bag but this bothers me. I can make an exchange or return but I have to ship it back which is a pain. Is it supposed to be strictly aligned or I am just caring too much?

the patterns will not line up exactly on the sides because the bottom of the bag is wider than the top. the canvas has to spread out as it gets toward the bottom.
do you have a pic of the other side to compare?
by the way, congrats... great bag!

It doesn't seem so bad in the picture. But if you see it in person, especially compare it to the other perfectly aligned side, it's definitely noticable. The good side looks just like Bag Fetish's, here's the pic

Attachments

• Good.JPG
    Good.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 69
I see what you mean.
I have never looked at mine close enough so I don't know if mine's like that.
But I do see the difference. I don't know if that would drive me crazy or not.
I should check mine now~!

the patterns will not line up exactly on the sides because the bottom of the bag is wider than the top. the canvas has to spread out as it gets toward the bottom.
do you have a pic of the other side to compare?
by the way, congrats... great bag!

Thanks Verdana. I love the bag, it's just this little thing bothers me. The mislining on the seam is not noticable with the bottom two star, but the gap gets bigger as it goes up, and the top 1 star looks like this
Sorry for the fuzzy pic

When I buy LV, I make sure that the symmetry is near perfect (my only pickiness lol)! I hate uneven symmetry so to me, I find that the alignment in yours is VERY BAD!!!!!! I would return/exchange it.

Status
Not open for further replies.