Question about Peyton?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,
    I am still searching for the perfect mom bag?
    Is the Peyton Heavy.
    I just seen the reveal of the Saddle, I love love that bag?
    Thanks,
    d
    blessings

2. #2 Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
    i don't think my peyton is heavy at all (it's definitely lighter fully loaded than my gigi is empty)...but then again i am used to carrying large bags

3. Yes it is a heavy and large bag. I would say my Peyton is as heavy as my Lily, which many ladies think is too heavy. I don't mind heavy bags since I am used to them and have always preferred large bags. It looks large on me and I am 5'10", but I love it. HTH

4. i have only tried the peyton on once a while ago. i don't own one. when i tried it on the straps popped off the shoulder. has anyone else experienced this? does it only happen with an empty bag? never tried it with stuff in it. just curious.

5. I think it is a heavy bag. I have mostly large bags and have just switched to some smaller ones for the summer, but you should go try one on and test it out. I have the saddle, atlantic and gray patent and haven't decided on which ones to keep. Good luck.

6. It's heavy. I actually got a few bruises on my skin around my shoulder the first days I wore it to work... and I don't usually bruise easily (?) so I'm not sure what that's all about (and I only had my wallet, makeup bag, planner and a small paperback inside! :shocked:). Just FYI. I don't think it's the heaviest Coach bag ever (my Lindsay gives it a run for the money in that category....), but if you're looking for a lightweight bag, I'd go for an Ergo instead (those are GREAT! Spacious and light). :yes:

The straps stay put on the shoulder well with the Peyton.