Question about Pebbled Leather in Camel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was wondering if anyone has a bag with the pebbled leather in camel. I'm debating between
    Coach - PEBBLED LEATHER SHOULDER TOTE

and

eBay: AUTH Coach Purse 5715 Leather Shoulder Tote Bag CAMEL (item 300055904268 end time Dec-08-06 15:18:48 PST)

I :heart: the one in the mahogany when I saw it at the store and played with it. But then the camel one looks good for summer....though it is December :confused1: and is significantly less expensive.

Also another question, do you think the mahogany one would show up at the outlets? Any advice would be appreciated!

2. I really like the mahogany. The outlets do have some pebbled leather already, although not the style you posted, so it is possible it could end up there.

3. I have the one in camel which I bought back in August at an outlet store and I love it. The color really goes great with everything.

4. I own it in black and white...it doesn't matter which one you pick it's a great purse.