Question about Paypal payment

percephonie

Trying to be good
O.G.
Feb 26, 2006
I've heard so many horror stories about charge backs by CC with Paypal and was wondering if you can tell when someone uses their CC to Pay through Paypal? TIA!

You can go into the details link next to their payment on your paypal history page, to see how they paid. It will say instant transfer, e-check, or credit card.

I read that instant transfer is from a bank account but if that does not go through then there is a back up source which may be a credit card. I just sold a Chanel bag for almost $2000 and a zero feedback buyer won and is saying it is a gift for here daughter and can I express it overnight. I did put a note in my listing that I can cancel bids if feedback is poor. I've relisted this Coco Cabas bag twice already but I am nervous about this buyer. Her paypal account is unverified and the mailing address is confirmed. I would definitely ship with signature required to qualify for seller protection. Can an instant transfer payment have a "stop payment" filed or have a chargeback filed? How safe is this? I'm considering not finalizing the sale to this buyer. HELP!

Can an instant transfer payment have a "stop payment" filed or have a chargeback filed? How safe is this? No, it doesn't. Instant payment is the safest and fastest way. Money is on your account immediately and to get them back-buyer should open PayPal dispute.