Question about Parker Hippie

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello, ladies! I'm just wondering if anybody has a picture of the Parker Hippie in colors other than black, mushroom, and white? I'm planning on ordering one soon, but I'm having a hard time deciding what color to get! I'd love to see the graphite, but I'm open to other color suggestions. Thanks!

2. I got the cinnamon with rose gold. It is gorgeous. Has a pearlescent sheen to it that is very subtle, I'll see if I can dig up a camera and take pictures for you :smile:

3. Thank you so much!

4. PS I'm heading to bed now, so there's no rush!

5. What size? The large in stores came in mushroom, black, white, cinnamon, and I think yellow (and limited pilot release of violet). The small (not in US stores but can be ordered) came in pink pearl, sky blue, cinnamon, and probably others...

There was talk of mahogany and graphite I think. Haven't seen any pics.

6. also the perforated green and gray leather ones on Japan site, not sure if orderable in US

And large rosegold. yehnaoo (sp?) just got one

7. Don't forget Sand!
    [​IMG]

8. :noggin: Wow, what a brain fart! Yes, definitely do not want to forget the lovely sand!

9. o:huh:Ooo yenanh I love the rose gold! Is it large? I definitely want a large one, and I want it in a relatively neutral color. Rose gold is neutral, right? :P

10. I would say about as neutral as you get for a metallic, because it goes well with silver and gold. :graucho:

11. cz22, I see a pearl pink hippie in your signature... Did you say it only came in small? It's SO pretty!

12. YEs it's a large and pretty neutral.. :graucho:

13. I think it only came in small. But it doesn't hurt to call JAX and ask. Great color! They really need more varieties in the small and large colors!