question about papillon 26

ive got the pap26 in mono, and pap30 in damier.
im very petite, only around 5'3? and i prefer pap 30 waaay more than 26 because i can sling it on my shoulders. i love the size

I love my damier pap 26. The 30 was too big for me, and I think you can fit a good lot into the 26, about double what can fit into my new Salsa, for example.

K
x

Attachments

• salsa4.jpg
    salsa4.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 35
I love my damier pap 26. The 30 was too big for me, and I think you can fit a good lot into the 26, about double what can fit into my new Salsa, for example.

K
x

I have the same exact bags as you :smile: I love 'em! They are definitely my most-used bags since they go with EVERYTHING in my closet and are pretty much rainy-weather proof. :love:

Hehehe - tell me abou the rain proofing - seems like it rains every day here!

You are right, perhaps because I get so much use out of them, I LOVE these two bags!

Congrats on your two!!

K
xxx

Would you prefer a shoulder bag, or a hand held?

I was trying to get away from shoulder bags for a while, I found that I tend to fill up whatever size bag I have, so felt the Pap 30 would be too big for me. I love the Pap 26, because it is roomy, and plenty big enough to hold in the crook of the arm from when I need two hands when out shopping.

Having said that, I was tempted with the 30, as you get the lovely accessories pouch with it!

Can you go to a boutique, and try both, see which you prefer IRL??

Good luck!

k
x

I have the 26 and love the size, but I do wish it would fit over my shoulder, so I might go for the 30 if I were you.

I agree about going to the boutique and trying them on in person.