question about papillon 26

Divababy

O.G.
Nov 15, 2006
I have been thinking about getting a papillon 26, but I have heard that the stuff in the bag will be slip from one side to the other, is that true? or more is the case with papillon 30? since the strap is longer with papillon 30..

do you REALLY like your bag?

Hahaha, I never thought of it that way but I guess it depends on how you hold on to it. Stuffs might shift a bit inside but I never have an out of balance experience :smile:
Plus the handles are in the middle so as longas you carry with the handles you will be okay :smile:
I have a 30 and I love that bag and has no problem whatsoever with the bag.

I have been thinking about getting a papillon 26, but I have heard that the stuff in the bag will be slip from one side to the other, is that true? or more is the case with papillon 30? since the strap is longer with papillon 30..

do you REALLY like your bag?

I have a 30 and when I put the bag over my shoulder the items inside do slip to one end. I think with the 26 it just depends on how much stuff you put in it. The more thats in it the less it will slide around.

I absolutely love the shape of the Papillon and I am sure you will adore it as well. Go for it! :flowers:

I have a 26 and love it. Have had the bag for 4 years or so. Holds quite a bit and is easier/more comfy to carry than my speedy 25. If I could do it all over again I would get the Damier (mine is mono). It's a really cute bag!