Question about Paddingtons

1. I was wondering if Paddingtons frequently or ever go on sale. I am not interested in actually finding the sale, but I'm more concerned that I will see my $1500 Paddington go on sale and get that horrible guilty/sick feeling of wasting hundreds or even thousands of dollars on a bag that ultimately will not be timeless.

That's one of the reasons I love LV and Tiffany & Co. They never go on sale, and you're just shopping for style and quality, not the "best deal."

2. That's becoming my concern about the Paddington also; I have preordered one but now I'm questioning even getting it.

3. The Khaki paddington was on sale a while ago at NM.com, but it was gone in a few minutes. I don't think it was a very popular color.

I don't think the classic satchel will go on sale for a while, but that's just my opinion. I love mine. If it does go on sale, then good for the person who gets the discount on it. A bag going on sale doesn't make me think I wasted money on mine at all.

4. Yeah, the khaki paddington did go on sale, which is kind of the reason why I am holding off getting another paddington. I really dont like when I buy something and it goes on sale not too long from the time I bought it. Which is another reason why I don't like to buy Coach or a lot of times MJ. I think once the demand goes down more paddingtons will surface that are available for sale prices.

5. think so, too. they'll probably fashionable for 2-3 seasons and that's it. their style doesn't strike me as very classical and then they'll be on sale. I don't think that they'll (paddington, motorcycle,spy) make it into the olymp of the bags like (chanel, tods d-bag, birkin, lvs etc)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice