question about paddington

heater2986

Jun 2, 2007
I am trying to purchase a large paddington bag but I have noticed that the one I was looking at has two belt buckles on the side while the pictures I have seen on many of the bag in this forum dont. I was wondering if their were different versions or if it was a fake?

It sounds like you want a classic (medium) size paddington. The messenger & front pocket paddington have the belt buckles on the sides. Nordstrom's is having a pre-sale on their Chloe bags, you may be able to find one if you call one of the Nordstroms.

The color is Mastic and I really like the bag. I didn't go into the store for this bag but picked it up when I was told the YSL Mombasa which I was looking for, hadn't been in production for about two years. I have since seen the Mombasa at Saks so they must be back. Meanwhile I am enjoying the Chloe.

I just preordered this color at NM - Yay!!! How has your paddy held up to dirt and normal wear? I read on TPF that the lighter colors actually hold up pretty well, but wanted to know what your first hand experience has been with this color.

Thanks - Turtle

The color is Mastic and I really like the bag. I didn't go into the store for this bag but picked it up when I was told the YSL Mombasa which I was looking for, hadn't been in production for about two years. I have since seen the Mombasa at Saks so they must be back. Meanwhile I am enjoying the Chloe.

This bag still looks beautiful. I've been carrying this bag for about two months and always carry a lot in my bag. I've always said If I had to travel on a moments notice, I would have everything I need in my bag. This bag holds all my stuff and I'm used to a bag being heavy, so even though a lot of peoople think this bag is too heavy. It's fine for me.