question about ordering on LV.com

toiatoya

xoxo
Jul 30, 2009
Hi everyone, this is my first post so forgive me if i write something wrong or "duh" lol. Anyway, I have just decided to buy a speedy 30 on louisvuitton.com and im wondering what comes with the purse when you order online? Is there a box? manual? Im totally clueless but so excited. Thank you!!!

xo
Latoia :yahoo:

lol!!! I actually have another question, maybe i should make it a new post though. Its about buying a dentelle speedy 30 on ebay. Im sure its authentic, but . . . i dont wanna look stupid. I heard that people think its hideous. Also she can send it to me for 1000 shipped. I think thats pretty good considering its the one i like (next to the regular speedy) and i wouldnt really be able to find it anymore. It is used but in pretty good condition. Any thoughts? Id appreciate any feedback lol

I have bought quite a few items from lv online - 'most' but not all of them came with boxes (all, of course, came with bags), but I can't remember which had no box except the most recent - a Vernis GM Alma - no box :shrugs:

Does LV.com normally cancel orders without notice? I got no real explanation by email, just that the order couldn't be processed. Very odd. I guess the item must be out of stock?

Does LV.com normally cancel orders without notice? I got no real explanation by email, just that the order couldn't be processed. Very odd. I guess the item must be out of stock?

It happened to me the first time I bought from LV.com. I tried to buy Totally MM & my credit card rejected it. I had to call LV to find out why & then called my credit card company to ok the payment; finally had to call LV back again to tell them to re-process my credit card payment.. what a pain!!!

^^ I talked to them- they wanted me to call and verify that I placed the order. But I never got an email about that. The only email they sent was an order cancellation email. But that's ok...it was a total impulse buy so I didn't re-order it. Maybe another time.

[B]The speedy 25 I ordered came with the box, dust bag, and the envelope which has all the paper works.. The bag was folded in the dust bag.. I decided to return right after seeing the size of speedy 25. It got returned the same day I received it :smile: Now I am waiting on my Speedy 30.........[/B]