question about ordering on LV.com

toiatoya

xoxo
Jul 30, 2009
TN, USA
Hi everyone, this is my first post so forgive me if i write something wrong or "duh" lol. Anyway, I have just decided to buy a speedy 30 on louisvuitton.com and im wondering what comes with the purse when you order online? Is there a box? manual? Im totally clueless but so excited. Thank you!!!

xo
Latoia :yahoo:

balihai88

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
96° in the shade
Welcome! I have never purchased a bag from LV.com but I recently ordered a leopard stole and it came with a box, tags, receipt and a blank note for giftgiving.

toiatoya

xoxo
Jul 30, 2009
TN, USA
lol!!! I actually have another question, maybe i should make it a new post though. Its about buying a dentelle speedy 30 on ebay. Im sure its authentic, but . . . i dont wanna look stupid. I heard that people think its hideous. Also she can send it to me for 1000 shipped. I think thats pretty good considering its the one i like (next to the regular speedy) and i wouldnt really be able to find it anymore. It is used but in pretty good condition. Any thoughts? Id appreciate any feedback lol

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
I have bought quite a few items from lv online - 'most' but not all of them came with boxes (all, of course, came with bags), but I can't remember which had no box except the most recent - a Vernis GM Alma - no box :shrugs:

JoKarVa

Jul 26, 2009
Finland
But could I buy something from lv.com coz i'm from finland? And does they add shippins and some other payments to that??

TXGirlie

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
North Texas
Does LV.com normally cancel orders without notice? I got no real explanation by email, just that the order couldn't be processed. Very odd. I guess the item must be out of stock?

angelfly39

O.G.
Sep 6, 2009
Does LV.com normally cancel orders without notice? I got no real explanation by email, just that the order couldn't be processed. Very odd. I guess the item must be out of stock?
It happened to me the first time I bought from LV.com. I tried to buy Totally MM & my credit card rejected it. I had to call LV to find out why & then called my credit card company to ok the payment; finally had to call LV back again to tell them to re-process my credit card payment.. what a pain!!!

TXGirlie

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
North Texas
^^ I talked to them- they wanted me to call and verify that I placed the order. But I never got an email about that. The only email they sent was an order cancellation email. But that's ok...it was a total impulse buy so I didn't re-order it. Maybe another time.

petitechouchou

Giddy up!
Jun 9, 2009
Hi and congrats on your soon to be new bag. Usually, your bag will come with a box, dustbag in which your speedy will be stored in, receipt and tags

Petlover

Oct 25, 2009
[B]The speedy 25 I ordered came with the box, dust bag, and the envelope which has all the paper works.. The bag was folded in the dust bag.. I decided to return right after seeing the size of speedy 25. It got returned the same day I received it :smile: Now I am waiting on my Speedy 30.........[/B]