Question about older muse

sasquaty

O.G.
Oct 21, 2009
Outside of Boston
Hi,
I just received the bag from this listing:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/170760013630?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_922

I did have authenticated ahead of time but wanted to ask to those of you with an older Muse, do they typically just have one cell phone pocket amd is did the YSL bag used to just be the single black bag with no interior white bag? I have only seen newer Muses so just wanted to be sure.
I will do a reveal later and post pics which will hopefully help as well.

I was bummed when I received as it is a Medium Muse and it was basically stuffed in to a Medium flat rate box. It was flat so that the base of the bag was folded up to fit. I don't know if that is standard for shipping but would have expected stuffing inside the bag to retain shape. I have stuffed it now and am going to let things be for a bit.

bubbleloba

In LaLa Land
Authenticator
O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
San Francisco
Hi,
I just received the bag from this listing:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/170760013630?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_922

I did have authenticated ahead of time but wanted to ask to those of you with an older Muse, do they typically just have one cell phone pocket amd is did the YSL bag used to just be the single black bag with no interior white bag? I have only seen newer Muses so just wanted to be sure.
I will do a reveal later and post pics which will hopefully help as well.

I was bummed when I received as it is a Medium Muse and it was basically stuffed in to a Medium flat rate box. It was flat so that the base of the bag was folded up to fit. I don't know if that is standard for shipping but would have expected stuffing inside the bag to retain shape. I have stuffed it now and am going to let things be for a bit.
Hi there! The older muses do come in just the black satin bag, without the white lining. Also, they do have the one cell phone pocket inside the bag.