Question about Nordstroms Online vs. Coach Online

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone! I am new here and was hoping you could share your insight with me.

I would like to purchase a leather Sabrina and was wondering, if I order it from Nordstroms online, would it come from Coach or would it come from a store that has it in stock? Or am I better off ordering from Coach online? If so, the same question applies, does it come from a local store or does it come from their factory? I am very picky and hate getting a bag that looks over-handled.

Thank you for your answers! :biggrin:

2. HI,
    If you order from Nordstrom.com, your bag will come from Nordstrom Warehouse. Nordstrom has a buyer for Coach just like other Department stores. If you order from Coach.com, your bag will most likely come from Jacksonville, FL.
    I can say for Nordstrom.com that if you don't like the bag when you get it, you can always return it to one of their stores. I have a Nordstrom close by so I just go into the store and have the SA order it for me. (I save on shipping) I then go and pick it up at the store. That way if I don't like the bag, then I can just return it on the spot!

Lynne :biggrin:

3. My Nordstrom will ship for free even if I call the store instead of going in. Returns are NO PROBLEM!!!!! If you buy/return to Nordstrom you never have too worry about "the letter" LOL

4. But the question is...

Do they have Sabrina? ??

5. Hello everyone! Thank you for your responses! I went ahead and ordered my handbag from Nordstroms. Looking forward to receiving it soon. You guys rock! :urock:

6. My mistake, I meant to write Sophia. :biggrin:

7. they have sophia. i was just there yesterday.