Question About new Heritage stripe tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm thinking about buying the new Heritage stripe tote my question is how long do you think it will be before it goes to the outlets? If it will be a couple of months then i will wait cause i know the Zoe's went to the outlet pretty fast i think its highway robbery when they go to the outlet so fast especially after paying retail.

2. depends on which color....wouldn't be surprised if that green one goes in march.

3. I think they will go relatively fast, as I got only had to wait about 3 months or so after the last Heritage Stripe tote was released before I got it at the outlet! For $96 bucks no less! I'd try to wait it out if you can.

4. ^^Ditto - I paid the full price minus PCE discount the week it came out in Berry and I saw that someone got it not even 6 weeks later at the outlet.

5. I would wait...it will probably be at the outlets in a few months, especially the colors that not a lot of people like.

6. I really wanted the light pink one but, with a 1, 3 and 6 year old I think that's asking for trouble. so i think the brown would be better If its only a few months I can wait

7. Honestly...very quickly!! Same with the tattersall grafitti. The HS bags are all the same, though, so there's no picking a unique one like there would be with the graffiti bags. So I would wait!

8. Thank you all so much I' gonna wait seeing as valentines day is coming and I have a birthday in march my DH knows just to get me coach gift cards which is way easier for him. he says he"s lost when ever he goes to coach that everything looks the same. So if I don't give him a style number there's no telling what he will come home with.

9. Yep, definitely wait. I have my eye on these also :yes: