question about neiman marcus

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
ok so i've mentioned many times that i want the mesh heels that they have at neiman's. i;ve been waiting to see how they sell to see if i should wait for them to go on sale. they don't seem to be very popular even though it's not quite the right time for them yet. anyway i know nm is having the deal right now with buying 2 shoes and getting a 150 gc. does anyone know if this would work for just 1 pair of shoes? and if so- would it be a good time to get them now or continue to wait to see if they go on sale. as far as i know only nm and the cl boutique have this style right now (it's the higher heel slingback) and i have a gc that some wonderful generous friends gave me for nm to buy them so i want to buy them from there and not the cl boutique.

thanks!

yeah but i know saks had a similar thing and you only had to buy one pair as long as they were over 400 dollars. that's why i asked. i hope they do go on sale. if i miss them i'm going to be upset....

I ordered the greasepaint last night from NM and it did not come up about a gift card when I entered the code 2buy2 that they have on the website. It did get me free shipping. I figured I would see if it was included in the package. I will let you know when they come. And I also was debating whether I should wait till they go on sale or see if a better promotion comes up, but I figured that they comfortably give you 2 months to returm it, and I need it for the bar mitzvah, so I figure if they go on sale I would order the sale price and send these back, or ask for an adjustment. In either case I didn't want to be caught without them. Has anyone tried to get a price adjustment even if it is 2 months later? What is to stop me from sending it back? Is this making sense?

If you don't want to take a chance on losing out on these when they go on sale, then get them now. The sale is buy 2 shoes, get the $150 GC, but you can buy a CL and a flipflop and get the $150 GC.