Question about my speedy baby

icyblue

O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
hi girls~ i purchased my first Louis Vuitton bag 1 month ago at the LV store in Wynn hotel when i went to Las Vegas. It's a damier speedy 30 and I love love love her!!! :heart: I take really good care of her and carried my baby 2 times only so far, but I have noticed something weird on the handles of my bag. On top of inner sides of the handles have a weird dried-up cracking look and feeling. The cracking condition on one of the handle is more serious than the other. Shouldn't the handles feel and look smooth including the inner sides?? I'm worry if the handles will peel off once i start using it on daily bases...
Can somebody please tell me if it's normal ? :crybaby:

Attachments

• #3.jpg
    #3.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 116
  • #1.jpg
    #1.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 203
  • #2.jpg
    #2.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 132
i think it's normal. there were 3 bags available at the time i bought my damier speedy and i chose the one with the least "wrinkling" underneath the handles. but i noticed it in all the 3 bags shown to me.

hi girls~ i purchased my first Louis Vuitton bag 1 month ago at the LV store in Wynn hotel when i went to Las Vegas. It's a damier speedy 30 and I love love love her!!! :heart: I take really good care of her and carried my baby 2 times only so far, but I have noticed something weird on the handles of my bag. On top of inner sides of the handles have a weird dried-up cracking look and feeling. The cracking condition on one of the handle is more serious than the other. Shouldn't the handles feel and look smooth including the inner sides?? I'm worry if the handles will peel off once i start using it on daily bases...
Can somebody please tell me if it's normal ? :crybaby:

that is normal, its from where you grip the bag.

Yay!! I feel much better now~~ good to hear the wrinkle look is actually normal.
Thank you guys~~~
but the handle of jenniferelaine's bag peeled off in such short period of time. does it consider as normal, too?