Question about my speedy baby

icyblue

O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
hi girls~ i purchased my first Louis Vuitton bag 1 month ago at the LV store in Wynn hotel when i went to Las Vegas. It's a damier speedy 30 and I love love love her!!! :heart: I take really good care of her and carried my baby 2 times only so far, but I have noticed something weird on the handles of my bag. On top of inner sides of the handles have a weird dried-up cracking look and feeling. The cracking condition on one of the handle is more serious than the other. Shouldn't the handles feel and look smooth including the inner sides?? I'm worry if the handles will peel off once i start using it on daily bases...
Can somebody please tell me if it's normal ? :crybaby:

Attachments

madge_168

LuVin' my babies!
Jan 24, 2008
Manila
i think it's normal. there were 3 bags available at the time i bought my damier speedy and i chose the one with the least "wrinkling" underneath the handles. but i noticed it in all the 3 bags shown to me.

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
hi girls~ i purchased my first Louis Vuitton bag 1 month ago at the LV store in Wynn hotel when i went to Las Vegas. It's a damier speedy 30 and I love love love her!!! :heart: I take really good care of her and carried my baby 2 times only so far, but I have noticed something weird on the handles of my bag. On top of inner sides of the handles have a weird dried-up cracking look and feeling. The cracking condition on one of the handle is more serious than the other. Shouldn't the handles feel and look smooth including the inner sides?? I'm worry if the handles will peel off once i start using it on daily bases...
Can somebody please tell me if it's normal ? :crybaby:
that is normal, its from where you grip the bag.

May 27, 2006
Mine too. I've actually already had a piece of the 'rubber' peel off, the part right above the stitch & I just got mine in June.

mikatee

May 25, 2008
You have nothing to worry about ! Perfectly normal.
Keep enjoying your Damier Speedy!

icyblue

O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
Yay!! I feel much better now~~ good to hear the wrinkle look is actually normal.
Thank you guys~~~
but the handle of jenniferelaine's bag peeled off in such short period of time. does it consider as normal, too?