Question about my Plum Carly

VPink118

O.G.
Jun 8, 2008
I just looked over at my large plum Carly bag and noticed the bottom corners are faded. Is this supposed to happen? I have not used any conditioner on the bag but I have only been using the bag for a couple months. Frustrated......:tdown:

Mine is doing the same thing. I got mine in Sept and have switched between her and my Lily and my Zoe. I noticed it right before Christmas. Seems strange for that to happen on leather that has not been used all that much

I'm afraid to complain seeing I exchanged my signature carly for this one because of the bad fraying on it. BUT this is a $500 dollar purse. Any suggestions???

Is it MY fault because I didn't keep up the conditioning?

Hmmm... well they might just send it in since it is leather. I have not heard of other people having problems with the corners of the leather carly.

I've only had mine for about a month, though I've been using her almost every day, and mine is not fading at all. I did spray mine before use, but that usually doesn't prevent wear, just prevents water damage. I don't see any sign of wear on mine at all, really.

I've only had mine for about a month, though I've been using her almost every day, and mine is not fading at all. I did spray mine before use, but that usually doesn't prevent wear, just prevents water damage. I don't see any sign of wear on mine at all, really.

What did you use to protect her from water? I deff. need to do that to mine! TIA!

I think that would be considered normal wear and tear. It has to do with the surfaces the leather is touching on a daily basis. Are you rubbing/bumping the corners on stuff as you walk by? Setting it down on rough surfaces?

I think that would be considered normal wear and tear. It has to do with the surfaces the leather is touching on a daily basis. Are you rubbing/bumping the corners on stuff as you walk by? Setting it down on rough surfaces?

Nope- none of the above! I am pretty careful with it! I mean I just wonder why that is happening not even a couple months after carrying it! So expensive to do that!!