Question about my new JUMBO

patti35jewel

Loves sparkle
Jun 7, 2009
Not sure if this is a simple question. Upon examining my new Caviar Jumbo (first Chanel by the way), I notice on the strap that I can see the end of the leather in two places. It looks like it is woven properly and I am thinking you would have to be able to see the ends on the continuous piece that makes up the strap somewhere, but I was not sure if this is normal. Please let me know if I should post pictures or if what I am describing is "normal."

When I bought the bag I had been looking at the display model and then asked for one from the back, which the SA did for me. I looked over the bag but did not go end to end on the strap until I got home. I have been thinking about it for a few days and still have not cut the tags because I wasn't sure if the strap was a problem.

Please let me know what you think Chanel experts! Thank you in advance.

Thanks Lallybelle! That is exactly how to describe it. Here are a few pics. I have been so afraid to take it out and wear it because I thought something was wrong. If you think anything is amiss, please let me know. I can return until 11/30. ;)

Attachments

• chanel 1.jpg
    chanel 1.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 145
  • Chanel 2.jpg
    Chanel 2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 160
  • chanel 3.jpg
    chanel 3.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 158
  • chanel 4.jpg
    chanel 4.jpg