Question about my Kelly Clutch

winterpearls3 said:
Hmm, looks cyclamen to me w/o the flash.
:huh: Are u okie? W/o the flash or w the flash, the color should not make huge difference. It's only the brightness. Cyclamen is like the one in the 2nd pic, cyclamen suede birkin posted by rochasgirl. :blink:

winterpearls3 said:
Hmm, looks cyclamen to me w/o the flash.
Cyclamen has purplish undertones as shown in pic 2, that's how cyclamen suede birkin looks like. BTW, constance is an expert in colors and I know where she got the pic from. It's from loire website, a reputable reseller Japanese website. Many Japanese ladies here can attest to that. :yes:

dior24, you're right. W/o the flash or with the flash, the color should not make that huge difference like from black to grey. It's just the brightness. ;)

Just a caution--Lighting and flashes really do make a difference. You really need to see the color IRL to be sure. My DH just warned me against lecturing about color theory, but I just don't want any of you to be disappointed by seeing something on your monitor (or in print for that matter) and having it look unexpectedly different in person.

Best scenario for photography of your bags is in natural light on a bright, gray day (I know bright & gray don't seem to match, but there is such a thing) That at least improves the starting point...No wait I'm starting to lecture. Sorry.